Thursday, 2 October 2014

Beach comb

Personally, I'm thoroughly intriged by acoustic genres. As they have a suttle, yet exciting tone to it and is known for the artist to use a guitar within the song and/or music video. Popular, well known acoustic artists is Ed Sheeran .



Another music video that has inspired me in the development plan leading to the making of my music video is the song by Kanye West and Jay Z - Ni**as in Paris. The reason behind my choice is because the video consists of a live performance which catches my attention as it would encourage me to go and watch the two artists perform.





Lil Mama - Lip Gloss, is another music video which appeals to my better nature. I thoroughly enjoy the elements of the video as it consists of singing and rapping combined; as well as a mixture of green screen, normal filming and other effects such as slow motion.


I really enjoy artists such as Katy Perry as she frequently produces her music videos as 'narrative' genres. Especially her music video 'Fireworks'. Due to seeing how engaging this music video is, I would like to use the narrative style genre of music in my own music video. The aspect of genre also allows the music video to be more meaningful.



No comments:

Post a Comment